Saturday, May 21, 2011

JUDGEMENT DAY

THIS is it! this is the last day on earth,  so what am i doing on my last day on earth?  in in the library. actually its suppose to end at 6pm,  what i did was buy me a powerball ticket and played my usual #21 except this time it has a lot more meaning.  a friend of mine from JAMAICA says that a church in JAMAICA baptised 1,000 people because they wanted to be ready for this day.  wow!  so a lot of people really believe this stuff. I had a nasty argument this morning at the shelter i finally grew tired of this clown going unanswered every morning, trouble is i might get kicked out tonight because the manager heard me cursing this fool out.  oh well,  my time is almost up anyway.  (June 9th) at least its not cold. who cares since the world is ending tonight? can you imagine the chaos if most people believed this? no woman would be safe! and what a party!  wow! talk about relapsing and going to LAS VEGAS!  MAN!  alright stop it EDDIE.  the lottery is 120 million tonight wow!  DIE RICH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment