Sunday, December 4, 2011

THESE DAWGS DON'T BITE

THE score was 10 to 0 in the s.e.c. championship game here at the GEORGIA dome and i thought that maybe just maybe the Georgia bulldogs would actually pull it off,  i was thinking that this time they would win a big game.  Nice thought, first of all it should have been 21-0 in the first half but then the dawgs started to become what they are,  mediocre.  It's unbelievable that Georgia is thinking of extending the contract of the current coach for 5 years!  what!! I'm here at the CORNER BAKERY about to fall outta my seat laughing, can you imagine if the coach at L.S.U. ALABAMA or U.S.C. asked for a 5 year extension after not winning a damn thing for 10 years? what!!!   But it seems to me a 9-3 record is o.k. for the people of this state, they don' mind being mediocre. Oh well, I made a vow on my birthday to fast at least once a week for the next year and i really feel good after i do, i guess its because i slow down and I'm not running so fast all day long thinking of what to eat. Getting ready for the finals, I've already taken one, it was a 100 questions long!  whew! but i got through it.  Well my buddy HERMAN CAIN had to drop out i was hoping that he would stay in but once again a woman has brought a good man down, and they love it.  But you know what they say, 'you can't keep a good man down'

No comments:

Post a Comment