Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BACK TO BASICS

I HAVE started all over in algebra,  I've had to go all the way back to the beginning, but you know what I'm learning and I'm studying everyday.  The typical day since i moved to candler park is they wake us at 5am, we go in watch the news and drink some coffee and eat a light breakfast, i love the fact that i can get up in the morning and catch the news, sometimes before i wouldn't know what was going on in the world  until i got to the library.  WE do some light cleanup and then they take us on this van to various parts of the city, i attend my 7:30 am A.A. meeting to get my day started right and then i head off to the gym.  I wanna tell you the gym is the best investment that I've made since I've been in this city, i love it! not only do i get to shower everyday i get to work-out among like-minded people, normal people who are not homeless and are not hooked on any drugs and actually care enough about themselves to wanna be healthy people,  people with jobs and careers who are working hard and striving. I'm working hard to get my body in shape, i wanna be looking good for the summer,  speaking of summer!  its 80 degrees outside!  wow! it feels great!.   after i leave the gym i head to school and hit the books.  we have to be in by 6pm which i don't like but that's o.k. at least now I'm sleeping in the same bed everynight in a nice clean enviorment, there's a lot of rules but oh well, that's the way it goes. They feed us like crazy! so much food until I'm not hungry during the day. i know eating a lot of food and laying down is not good but i make sure i work it off on the treadmill and bike. I tried to get my teeth fixed today ( i need a new partial) but the v.a. said i didn't qualify " you maybe homeless but you're not in a homeless program"  WHAT!  but I'm homeless!  "we don't care"   they tell me they will see me only if I'm in pain. that's horrible.  i have another option that I'll work on.  but who knows i might never need the v.a. cause the lottery tonight is 244 MILLION!!!!  and I'm all over it! my mega ball # is 44!   so if it comes in baby you'll know I'm a rich ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment