Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FAILED

WILLIE JOE, an older brother of mine use to tell me stories of guys flunking out when he was in college.  when they could no longer make the grade they would give them a comic book and an apple and drive them to the bus station and send them home.  Well i feel like I've been given my comic book and apple,  I'm still around but i feel terrible, i totally tanked the test it was horrible.   But i have another chance in 6 weeks, i have to get 20 hrs of tutoring and do lots of studying,  dammit!  oh well. I need a computer like a dead man needs a casket.  i have to study by computer and i don't own one, what i would like is a nice brand new APPLE-I-PAD2  man that would be so nice. by the way I'm not the only one who failed, as a matter of fact i don't know of anyone who passed!  man! this one girl was trying to blame the instructor for giving us the material too late and the school for not extending the quarter because we missed 2 weeks because of the ice storm, and although these were legitimate complaints i didn't want to storm the administration offices like she suggested and raise hell,  who's to say i would have passed with an extra 2 weeks of classes.  I do have some good news,  i have a place to stay, I'm sleeping in the same bed every night.  its a shelter out in the near suburbs in a real nice neighborhood, so nice that they don't want us walking to and from the shelter, they pick us up and take us out in a van. o.k. so that tells you the type of area were in. the food is great, i gotta be careful, but I'm in the gym everyday now and I'm working hard and loving it. isn't it horrible what just happened in JAPAN? man! unbelievable!  guess what??  no one's looting. OH!  I almost forgot!! the lottery tonight is 175 million$$$ and i'm all over it!  my mega-ball # is 44 in honor of the PRESIDENT.  so if it comes in #44 you'll know i'm a rich-ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment