Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MY BLACK BURDEN

JANSPORT is the brand name and its my backpack, and man is it heavy! I'm gonna weigh it tomorrow when i get to the gym and i bet its every bit of 50lbs.  but since i don't have a locker i have to carry most of my belongings around with me especially my hygiene kit, and now that I've joined a gym i have to carry around my gym clothes and towels which makes it really heavy. its kinda embarrassing also because I'm not only homeless i look homeless.  oh well.   but hopefully a change is coming maybe as soon as tomorrow, in fact tonight maybe my last night in the shelter, i gotta take a T.B. test in the morning and by tomorrow night i could have a place to stay, at least temporarily. I took a kickboxing class last night at the gym, wow! it was great! i was the only man in the class!!  why does this keep happening to me?  but I'm loving it! i had a ball, they didn't know the old man could move like that.  and man they had some real hotties in that class and in the gym period, this was the first time that i had been there in the evening so all the ladies were out.  i gotta keep my cool, you can't really make some time when you don't have a place to stay.  one girl asked me 'do you live alone'?   not exactly. but who knows I'm on the lottery tonight and its 40 million!! remember i not only believe in miracles i depend on em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment