Saturday, June 11, 2011

BACK TO THE WORLD

I'M no longer in the nice suburb of CANDLER PARK,  I'm back in DA hood. back to sleeping on the floor in the shelter, I'm back downtown. its kinda exciting and depressing at the same time,  meaning I'm back in the flow and action of the city but i no longer enjoy the comfort and safety of knowing where I'm gonna sleep and eat everyday.  Today i was back on the hustle i got 2 new shirts and then pulled of the t-shirt i was wearing and just left it at the train station cause i have nowhere to store clothes so whatever i find to wear during the day i just discard what i have on. I'm so luck to have a 24-hour gym somewhere i can go shave and take a shower, I'm also blessed to be clean and sober and i thank GOD for the fellowship of A.A. where i can go around friends and get a cup of coffee. I've been living like this for 5 years now i thought that if i stayed sober for this long that i would be living the good life, it hasn't worked out that way, but i thank GOD for my sobriety without it I'd be dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment