Monday, June 13, 2011

A LETTER TO KING JAMES

DEAR LEBRON,  I'm writing you this private letter in response to all the negative and hateful comments that i hear in the media.  Today all I'm hearing is that you're a failure, what!! a failure? you mean the guy who's been to the finals twice and the m.v.p. twice and is being compared to MICHAEL and MAGIC and now they're saying you're a failure??  unbelievable.  But LEBRON,  here's what I'm afraid of, I'm afraid that you may actually start to believe em, you might just start to believe what the haters are saying and that's when the real trouble starts.  LEBRON you're no failure, i read just the other day that you made 53 million dollars last year, 53 million!  and that was just last year! think of all the money you've earned since turning pro,  wow!  man you live in a multimillion dollar mansion you drive nothing but the finest automobiles in the world and you're surrounded by friends and family who loves you (tell mom i said hi) man you're living like a king.  LEBRON the next time SKIP BAYLESS or anyone else calls you're a failure you tell em to take a look at EDDIE MATHENEY,  LEBRON I'm 56 years old and homeless, i slept on the floor at a homeless shelter last night, i have no job, no friends or family and i have exactly one dollar left,  one greenback to my name, the only person on this earth who cares about me is the person i see when I'm brushing my teeth.  LEBRON i would walk 25 miles in the hot sun just to be in your shoes for one day, just one day!! can you imagine!!  relapse! relapse!    so LEBRON the next time someone calls you're a failure tell em about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment