Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE PLAYBOY JAZZ FESTIVAL!!!

FATHERS day has not been the same since i left LOS ANGELES,  for 23 years straight every fathers day i would be at one of the most beautiful events in the world the PLAYBOY JAZZ FESTIVAL at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL given by HUGH HEFNER  publisher of PLAYBOY magazine.   MY fathers day now are empty especially since i don't have a relationship with my children, oh well guess I'm not the only one.  but man do i ever miss the PLAYBOY! this is my 5th straight year of not being there and each year i say well maybe next year.  The P.J.F. has some very memorable moments in my life, life-changing moments.  It was at the the playboy were i relapsed but i shouldn't say relapse because i never was in a program or in the fellowship as i am now. the Saturday before fathers day 2004 i saw this beautiful Mexican girl that i had been chasing, this girl had actually been to my house and refused my advances, pissed me off so i never called again, lo and behold here she is at the festival looking like JENNIFER LOPEZ! wow! and she's drinking some wine!!  oh hell!  I decided right then and there that i was gonna get her no matter what it took and since she was drinking i decided the the best way to get her home with me would be to drink with her,  it worked, but it was one of the worst decisions of my life!! and I'm still paying for it.  On that day i had a 70,000 a year job with a credit rating of 750, i was driving a brand new MERCEDES-BENZ and living in the south-bay section of the city, a 10 minute drive to the ocean.  That decision cost me all of the above and I'm still stuck in homelessness. we spent a nice weekend together, but that nice weekend has turned into a 7-year nigthmare!  oh GOD please haven't i suffered enough?  Met this girl in the park today and talked her into giving me a nice fathers day present!  until 2 crack heads came along and interrupted her,  DAMMIT!!  happy fathers day to my dear father WILLIE MATHENEY   R.I.P.  DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment