Tuesday, June 28, 2011

UNDER THE STARS

That's where i slept last night and it was not a camping trip at least not by choice. I had to choose between sleeping and getting my homework done, i chose to get caught up on my school-work i don't wanna fall to far behind.   It was tough, i walk around till about 2:30 am and finally caught some sleep on a bus bench at the civic center train station.   It was a rough day, first they cut the lock on the locker that i was keeping illegally at the gym, i was keeping a lot of my belongings there so i wouldn't have to drag them around all day, it was really convenient,  now my bag is twice as heavy so I've had to downsize and give away some nice sandals that were given to me on Saturday.  its gonna be a tough 2 weeks cause my food-stamps have run out and i can't get to the soup kitchens because all of my classes are during the day, I'm taking a full load this summer (17 units) and I'm struggling trying to keep up, all of the work including the home-work is submitted online on Microsoft word, and i don't know a damn thing about Microsoft office. oh well.   I gotta get to the shelter on time today cause i can't go without sleep 2 days in a row, i gotta try to make it till Thursday because then the place will be empty on the 1st when people get their checks,  unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment