Wednesday, July 6, 2011

STARVING STUDENT

MAN am i hungry! I'm starving!  i ate a big meal on the 4th at the A.A. clubhouse and it was good, we're supposed to make a donation but i didn't have anything to put in the basket, the man look at me kinda funny and i felt bad but i just didn't have it.  so i get in line for the food and I'm loading up cause i don't know when I'll eat again i love bar-b-Que beans and i put so many on my plate until this girl behind me commented "my god you must be hungry"    she thought i was just being greedy, its terrible when you eat for the next day because you eat too much and that's not good, i kept going back, i ate 2 hamburgers and a hot dog with plenty of beans and potato salad.   you know I'm hungry cause I'm sitting here writing and thinking about food. well my food stamps come TUESDAY thank GOD. if i can just make it till morning I'll have some breakfast at this church that serves at 6:00 on Thursday and Friday. I'm reading SUGAR RAY LEONARD'S new book and its good,  i didn't know that he had such a drug and alcohol problem. gotta go to my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment