Monday, July 18, 2011

THE NATIONAL BLACK ARTS FESTIVAL

I had a great time at the N.B.A.F. yesterday it was a beautiful day i was right down  front sitting on the grass enjoying the great view.  the jazz was wonderful, what i noticed about the mostly black crowd was that no one was smoking and no one got drunk and no one was using profanity.  it was a different class of people that I'm around these days. well I'm off my forced fast, i didn't realize that i had lost 7 pounds that fast. man!  but i have to learn to not panic when I'm forced into change, i have to learn to not panic when i don't have food to eat or a place to sleep and to have faith that everything is gonna be alright, its gonna turn out o.k. I'm not gonna die just relax and let life flow.   i believe being worried is not only bad for your health its a sign of weakness and mental instability. i know my spirit is hurt by it.  let go and let GOD. the test is, its easy to say now cause I'm full but i need to practice this when I'm hungry and i have to sleep on the concrete like i did the night of the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment