Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A MEATLESS MONTH

ITS AUGUST and its hot!! a great time to fast and abstain from meat.  becoming a vegetarian has always intrigued me but I've never tried it, I've decided to try it just for this month, also I've decided to fast every MONDAY and TUESDAY of this month and I'm thinking of making this a permanent part of my lifestyle.  next year i plan to not eat meat from MAY1st to OCT 1st just to clean out all the junk i put in my system during the winter months. I'm going meatless this month in honor of my oldest sibling who passed away last week, he was a very accomplished man who did a fantastic job of raising a family, more about ROY after the funeral, a funeral that i cannot make and that sickens me, i just can't afford it and that in itself is embarrassing and shameful, but it is what it is.  I haven't been able to sleep a lot since i heard of his death, by the way i heard of his passing on facebook so that should tell you something right there. I'm doing well in school its almost over(next week) so I'll get a break for a couple of weeks, I've learned so much about computers this summer, its amazing what these machines can do, navigating facebook and your e-mails is using only about 5% of the computer's capability, wow!  well there's one way that i may be able to attend my brothers funeral and that's the lottery, the powerball is 160 million$$$  tonight and I'm all over it my#'s are 1,13,19,21,48 pb21  if i hit i'll call my family and say HOLD THE FUNERAL! HOLD THE FUNERAL!! i'm coming baby!  i'll be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment