Monday, August 15, 2011

PENNY PRIDE

SUNDAY, yesterday, i went to BUCKHEAD to grab a bite to eat, if you been following me you know that i'm going without meat this month for the first time in my llife.  just one question before i get to what i wanna talk about, is it o.k. for a vegeterian to eat fish??  or can you be a vegeterian an eat fish? well i hope so cause yesterday i had some fish, and it was good.  anyway i finished eating and walked to the corner to get on the bus when i got on the bus i walked to the back and had a seat, well in the seat beside me was a big pile of pennies, just sitting there, so i ask the sistah who was sitting next to em if they were hers, she shook her head with prideful 'NO'  as if pennies was so beneath her, wow! and none of the other folk in the vicinity would even look my way as i was asking about the pennies.  WHAT!  these are not rich folk, not by a long shot, were on the bus o.k? so i proceded to pickup and count the pennies and put em in my pocket, it came to 57,  57 cents and no one on a public transit bus would dare put em in their pocket.  what!!  unbelievable!! and i'll bet you 57 cents that half of these people didn't have 5 bucks in their pockets!  being homeless and poor myself for the last 5 years i know see why poor people are poor.  their dumb and lazy! with a bad attitude to go with it.  i'm gonna be blessed real soon as a matter of fact i'm allready blessed i have a healthy body, mind, and spirit. i'm gonna play the lotto with these pennies, as a matter of fact i've already picked up my numbers this morning, i'm on the fantasy 5 tonight its 300,000 i'm also on the pick 4 and mega,  my numbers are  23-25-34-42-46.  MB 21  I'm telling you right now GOD is gonna bless me for picking up those pennies. i may not when tonight but i'll tell you what, i'm in line for my blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment