Monday, August 29, 2011

DOROTHY DANDRIDGE

A  BIOGRAPHY is the name of the book I'm reading by DONALD BOGLE, I'm on page 366 and so far I've come to the conclusion that ms DANDRIGE was a whore.   I'M sorry, but that's all i can say,  i know that a beautiful black women in the 40's 50's had to sleep with the rich and powerful to get ahead but according to this book DOROTHY is sleeping with just about every and any white man in the industry even though some refuse to be seen with her in public or during daylight hours,  wow!.  I also resent how she's treating her father, her father did not desert the family, her mother did, yet she refuses to meet him when she goes home to perform in CLEVELAND,  not only did her mother break up the family she runs off with another woman! a woman who abuses Dorothy and her sister with horrible beatings and even stick her finger inside Dorothy to see if she's still a virgin,  unreal!  and she hates her dad??   what!!  Well I'm back in school and again i have a full load (15 units) i have some very interesting classes.  I'm about to run outta money,  man its was so good having money for the last month, i spend money like crazy i have no discipline when it comes to money yesterday i spent 20 dollars just on food and i didn't eat any meat, unreal! I spend all my money on food and lottery tickets and I'm on the fantasy 5 tonite cause its 420,000$$$ and I'm all over it, one of my numbers is 9,14,16 31,32.   luck be a lady tonite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment