Saturday, November 5, 2011

MY ENVY

ITS a beautiful fall night here and I'm sitting in a restaurant called the CORNER BAKERY tapping on my new DR DRE H.P. ENVY COMPUTER.  wow! life is good!  I'm so happy to have my own computer!  an a premium one at that, man!  There's so much to talk about, so much that i wanna talk about, HERMAN CAIN, bullying, the pretty girl in  my humanities class who reads at 7th grade level, the guys at the shelter who hate the news, it  goes on and on.  But i think I'll just talk about how blessed i am, because i have so much to be thankful for,  after all its getting to be the season to give thanks.  I love this time of the year the weather is crisp and clean and i get to put on my BILL COSBY sweater that I'm wearing now.  I forget that i can actually send you a picture or video right now, i have a web-cam, i just don't know how to use it yet.  Well I'd better get going I'm gonna try to get a work-out in before i go in. HERMAN CAIN 2012!!   OH!  I  almost forgot!  the fantasy 5 is  500,000 tonite!!  and one of my #s  is 6,7,11,12,31.    give me my birthday present!!   give it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment