Thursday, November 10, 2011

IT WAS TIME JOE

JOE PATERNO, long time coach of PENN STATE  has been fired.  10 years too late in my opinion. It was selfish for him to hold on this long and stupidity for the school to go along. It really hurts me to see my buddy HERMAN CAIN twist in the wind like he has this past week.  my professor and classmates had fun watching his accusers press conference,  i like the part about her  hotel room being 'upgraded' by HERMAN. I like HERMAN,  he's a real man, something you don't see a lot of these days.  I was talking to a young man the other day about how he was wearing his pants,  I ask him "as a man why would you ever wanna bring attention to your behind?  why??  thats what women do!  makes me wanna vomit. Tomorrow is veterans day and i've promised myself i want be a hog like last year,  when i ate myself sick with all of the restaurants serving vets free.  I gotta get outta  here cause they're serving vets here at the school with a big meal at noon.  SAINTS VS FALCONS  here at the dome, its gonna be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment